Here’s a bunch of assorted links that I dug up searching for Arduino and JeeLabs stuff:
Data logging and reporting:
- Live Graph – Plot and explore your data in real-time!
- Pachube – Store, share & discover realtime sensor, energy and environment data from objects, devices & buildings around the world.
- Lower cost Arduino cell shield
- (Probably) the cheapest way to add SMS to an Arduino
- Arduino GSM Shield (SIM900 GSM module)
- Interfacing Arduino with a Telit GM862
- DealExtreme SKU 12057, USB Tri-band GPRS modem / GSM radio
- Rotary encoder ISR for AVR micros
- Side project: understanding cheap rotary encoders - Practical Usage
- Arduino: using a rotary encoder - Practical Usage